Some description text for this item
7.30 pm to 9.30 pm (Online)
Frequency of Classes
4 x 60 min lessons per week
The content of this course includes pronunciation, speaking skills, listening practice, and reading and writing. Upon completion of this course, students should have acquired essential grammar, a basic vocabulary, Hiragana, Katakana and some basic Kanji, and be able to use Japanese to communicate in everyday simple and practical situations. The focus is on situations directly related to the student’s activities and surrounding environment. This course also includes extracurricular activities aimed at deepening the participants’ understanding of Japanese society and culture . You will learn Minna no Nihongo, Lesson 1- 15 in this course.
- For students who dream about studying in a Japanese language school.
- Surado Campus Japanese Academy is working with several Japanese language schools throughout Japan to send those students to Japanese schools.
- We have schools in Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Neegata & Kobe.
- Technical intern training programme.
- Technology transfer, skills development, qualifying for long term employment in Japan.
- Promote harmonious development with the international community.
- All training categories including construction, hotel and agriculture etc.
- We offer good quality intern trainees for Japanese companies with high communication ability in Japanese language through our visa consulting service.
This internship is for those interested in Japanese hospitality culture. You will work for a Okinawa
- Room cleaning and maintenance, Waiter, kitchen helper
- Assisting guests
Looking for someone who is cheerful and likes to communicate with people. Looking for someone open to trying many things.
Why do an Internship in Japan?
1 Year Internship in Japan, Okinawa
- Develop professional work habits
- Gain international work experience
- Experience Japanese corporate culture
- Apply your Japanese in the real world
- Build a network of international contacts